Monday, February 27, 2012

First post

This is my second quarter at UCDavis,

Hello, haven't done a blog in a while, but through this might be kind of fun to do with my mentees. Let me know how this works out... I tried this a few years back with undergrad in an high school out reach program. It didn't work to well, partly my fault. Any ways,

Feel free to post cool music videos, engineering related links, or just random questions,

have a good night,
good luck with the quarter,
Scott

personal website

8 comments:

  1. Off to take a midterm! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck!!! click to see my blog!!!

      Delete
    2. you have to post a topic on your blog so I can reply to it. Other wise I can't post any thing!!!

      Lola, I forget which movie that is from... it was a good one I remember... but just blanking on the name of the film. Any one know?

      Delete
    3. oh, I don't know she is from a movie. She has different funny faces. this is a silly one!!!

      Delete
    4. Yes she is... at least It think so...

      Delete
    5. She is Mei! From "My Neighbour Totoro" by Hayao Miyazaki, a very lovely movie!!!!

      Delete
    6. lolz your right... I think... she looks computer generated though...

      Delete